Friday, October 11, 2013

Song.

Living in fear
since the day I met you
I was so unsure if heaven sent you
then you grabbed my hand and told me to survive
Staying here would be living a lie
Yea I tried and I tried but I could hide

These crazy emotions
these demons in my mind


So I cried, and I cried, and I cried


Where were you the day Margaret Thatcher died
I ran a mile and someone tried to blow my brains out
onto the other side

My head hurts
I feel like I"m insane
I hav eto run, run away from
this place, I stand still

but time keeps passing by





I need a  new life
need a new situation
need a quick fix
need to mend my nation
why does life
pass us by?



x2



Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers