Monday, September 16, 2013

Short and Sweet Guidlines to Life

My Guidelines in LIFE
1. Be good to myself.
2. Looking good is feeling good.
3. I am not out to please everybody
4. Expect little but do my best. Dream big but not impossible dream.
5. Smile a lot. Be silly once in a while
6. Laugh my heart out. It is healthy
7. Live Light. Keep it simple.
8. Failure is starting point. Try again and again.
9. We are blessed, don't forget to say thank you.



Courtesy Jerwin Antivola on eToro.com


Trade stocks!!!!


Live and love


Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers