Thursday, September 5, 2013

Plen 40-45'

So today I had the pleasure of figuring out how to use my bank card that I got here in the Netherlands.


I'm a member of ING bank, its a popular bank here, thats located in all of the Albert Heijns( Local Super Market) and at Plein 40-45






Which is kinda like an open and closed air market.......




Where the ING branch is located........
I checked the desk and the automated machine gives you two options on the touch screen.


Vragen en Antwoorden, ( Questions and Answers) or Kas ( I have no flipping clue)



So I selected Vragen en Antwoorden

A nice man called me over, and gave me a free ING bottle of water and explained to me, that I already had my pin. It was given to me on the day I opened my account, in a random envelope.


I had to run back home and look for this evelope. If I don't have it, it would take 4 days to get another pin!

20 minute walk for no reason



AHHHHhhhhHHH

I had no fcking clue where the envelope was, and frankly our bedroom looks like Kim Kardashians face after having that baby :P



I had to figure out where these envelopes were....... In the meantime, I took in the scenery at the Plein. There is a huge population of Muslims in my neighborhood. Mostly from Morocco, or Egypt,
these people blend into the culture that is Amsterdam.







I took in some more of the sights and walked back home




Home westward bound






More later.........


Monst3r






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers