Monday, September 2, 2013

Jam of the Day! Britney Puss Puss




Britney Spears


Baby One More Time


I have listened to this song since 1998 on repeat at least once a day.


I love Britney Spears so much. Her birthday is December 2nd,  Approximately16 days, 5 hours, 15 minutes and 32 seconds before mine!
We're totally meant to be friends

Quick funny story

I only saw one good concert in the last couple years, and that was when Britney came to Tampa in 2008. I wasn't even planning on going.

I was driving my friends Hans and 
HÃ¥kon
 from Norway, to the Britney concert in Tampa Bay. When I got there, my good friend Kelly Puckett was outside waiting in line to get in!


A ticket scalper walked up to us at the same moment and said, hey you wanna go to the Britney concert with your friends. $50 for tickets. The tickets he was offering to sell, was right next to where Kelly was sitting!


Surprise!!! I totally did it, walked in, and watched the best concert of my life. Why?

The Pussy Cat Dolls Opened up for her. No( EVEN THO THEY WERE SPECTACULAR)

She totally lip synced everything. She stll at least played my favorite songs. It was like listening to a CD player.


Then she (actually sang) "every time" floating on an umbrella or something, and I cried like a 12 year old school girl at a beiber concert.



NONE OF THESE REASONS ARE WHY IT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER


this is why





and it involves her pussy........watch the video and enjoy Hit Me Baby One More time!


Memories. I'm so happy I saved some brain cells after all those drunken nights

Monst3r 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers