Monday, September 16, 2013

How you can purchase Facebook, Google, or Apple stock, with social capital.........

So today, I embarked on new territory.

In the past week, I've been in my secret cocoon learning about how to invest in the stock market.
I'm sure after countless bags of skittles, and hours online, I have the same financial intelligence as pinky( from pinky and the brain)

In any event, I still decided to give it a try when I came across Etoro.com

(This isn't any advertisement what so ever)

Its a social stock trading website. You can log in with your facebook information, and view the trades of other friends online, and see what their gain/loss is!

Its amazing, I can copy the trades of millionaires, and earn a profit on my own!

Give it a look


http://www.etoro.com

I was able to log in, and gained a $20 gift certificate. Which I used to purchase facebook stock.

It gave me three options: Apple, Google Inc, or Facebook.

I put my faith in Mark Zuckerberg over Tim Cook :P

Have your money work for you. Don't be afraid of the stock market. Its a risk, but like everything in life, you have to learn to manage your risk.

Its risky to drive your car, however that's a risk we take daily.

Its risky to drink alcohol in excess amounts, but I ( and hopefully everyone of appropriate age reading this blog) love to dance after a martin or 2.

So with that being said, the stock market is as risky as any other activity. Learn about it, study it, and let your money make money on your own.



Love and warmth!

Monst3r 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers