Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Are We Human?

Just had an emotional day to say the least.....


Whenever I feel emotionally unstable, crazed, or over passionate about anything. Whenever you feel imperfect, jealous, bitchy, misunderstood, crooked, broken, desolate, disenfranchised......


Just breathe.

Your Human. Remember?

My name is Erik Edward "Monst3r" Adofo-Mensah. I am sometimes late, messy, emotional, bitchy, uncoordinated, inattentive, selfish, preaching, self righteous, talkative, perfectionist. And I love every minute of it. #IamHuman#whatareyou

i'm a

Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers