Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Amsterdam............My Walking Jam of the day

This city, is a great place to call home.

Today I'm going to walk my boyfriends bike into the city. The back wheel is Kapot ( or Dutch for broken), and I think its fairly cheap to get it fixed. The question is, how long will it take me to walk there :/


I shall update some more information this evening( Remember I'm 6 hours ahead) for you all.

These are my options for fiets reparatie( Bike Repair)

I totally live outside the ring.

Thank God I'll have My Jam of the Day blasting in my ears


Ojos Asi

I don't remember if I made this a Jam of the day before, but I apologize in advance for a repeat.


LISTEN TO IT!




Monst3r


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers