Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Success !

Soooooo As of Today. The Oranje Umbrella Company, my marketing concept , is an official company!



I went to the KVK or the Kamer van Koophandel (Dutch Chamber of Commerce) and registered my business officially!!!

I had to present them with the stamp in my passport from the IND,(only had to wait 10 minutes to see a medewerker) the Registration from the Gementee which shows my Burgerservicenummer ( Dutch Social Security number, thank you Lady from Gementee). She asked me what my business was, and after I talked for about 20 minutes, of what seemed like endless babel she said, Oh.

"Reclame Ontewerp"

The Dutch are so clever.......I'm jealous lol

Anyway, I signed my name, and received my permanent registration, and Tax number, which enables me to open a bank account. I have no idea what type of account to open. I was looking at ABN AMRO or maybe ING, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.



I'm an official company. Established in The Netherlands, and people are donating to our cause!

If you haven't checked us out

Http://www.


And as  a result the current Jam of the day is Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

Can't Hold us.


Na na na na na na na na..... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

And all my people say!


Monst3r


Videos coming soon...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers