Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jam of the Day



GIPSY KINGS!!!!


I'll try to be more consistent with Jam of the Days to give out to you all.

Just to be honest, if I don't get out of bed with a song, I don't post it. I'd feel like I was lying to you all. It didn't really give me energy.

With that being said, today I twerked out of bed today like Miley Cyrus twerking her way to the bank.

Her sales are up 20% on her new single, for twerking it on stage. Interesting.

Thats all I'm going to comment on that hot mess. I haven't seen the VMA's yet, maybe I"ll tell my opinion. Just know, I wasn't pleased!





were u?





Bomboleo Mothefuckers... This song was more then the El Paso Salsa Sauce Commercial in the US

Its LEGENDARY......and so are you.

Life your Life

Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers