Thursday, August 29, 2013

I graduated!

I have been taking my Dutch Vitamins, language course for two and a half months!

Time flies when your living in the Netherlands
Its so funny when I think of my journey. I'm originally a philly boy. Spent my summers on the Jersey Shore and ate cheesesteaks on a daily basis.

Then I moved to Florida, and became a tropical gay.

Now Europe with my amazing boyfriend, and a crazy life in Amsterdam. I'm graetful Universe.

I'm Thankful God



and most importantly

Congratulations Me :)


Monst3r

PS. This is my happy face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers