Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dior, Models and too much free champagne...Bar 020

That title alone sums up my night last night. It was great. My boyfriend was stuck on layover in Turkey, so I had to represent this fabulous shindig all on my own! I'm happy to feature them, and will have a video commercial of the night and location later on the Oranje Umbrella Company site.  Check out Bar 020 on handboogstraat if you are in the area. Its ferociously fierce rotating DJ set made me soar this morning. Dancing soar. haha





More to come.

Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers