Wednesday, August 21, 2013

25 Most Shocking Ads on the Internet!

So I was doing some reasearch into effective marketing ads when I started looking up shocking ways the media get people to pay attention to a product or a cause. I found a crap ton of images on google and decided to post them into a lovely photo slideshow. Then I thought for shits and giggles I'll start sharing my recordings. I do mostly covers, but I will start posting original music too. Sorry if this is turning into an everything blog. I promise it'll all connect as the dots go forward( Totally stole that from Steve Jobs) Music: Empire of the Sun We are The People lyrics, music and sounds are from empire of the sun youtube video vocals: Monst3r Photos: Google One Love Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers