Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Todays events

Yesterday I had a lovely day riding in the city. I will post that soon, but just wanted to update everyone and let them know what I'm doing today. Today (after finally climbing out of bed) I talked about it in previous entries. I was able to snag an meeting or Afsprok with the worker from the City Hall at the Gemeente (City Hall) in Amsterdam.  I'm going to go and register myself as a resident of Amsterdam. Once I do that, then I can do the next steps I listed on my blog to register the Oranje Umbrella Company and Mosnt3r Blog( which is a subsidiary of The Oranje Umbrella Advertising and Marketing Company) and make ourselves an official company. I intend to have a portion of the Paypal donations sent to a fund helping African Children. More details to come. In the mean time


everyone wish me luck.

And to those of you that it matters. Happy Ramadan 2013




Xoxoxo


Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers