Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stumble Upon is my shiznit!!! Heres why!

Let it be known


I absolutely love stumbleupon.com  My good friend Jonotan in the airforce introduced me to it , and its controlled my life.

I queef!


Anyway...... Please take a look at this for some inspiration. I will post later about last night , but I had a fantastic night.

Stumble Upon Inspirational Link


The internations events are always a wonderful gathering and the people are super friendly. I have no problem telling everyone about Monst3r blog there......


However I needed some inspiration last night, and this website reminded me of how i'm feeling now.

Last night, I fell off my bike, in the middle of leidseplein ( with about 5,000 tourist watching) and I heard people laugh!

But I just got up, some nice dutch girl and her boyfriend literally picked me and my bike up, and I told them about Monst3r Blog.

Theres a reason for everything maybe....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers