Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Person of the Day

This is Julian Assange. He is an Australian native, and also the creator of the Wiki leaks website. Currently he is held in the Ecaudorian embassy in London. He is facing extradition to Sweden, and then ultimately the United States, for allowing Bradley Manning, to release secret information that documented US atrocities........... As much as I love my country, and stand for freedom, I admire the people willing to take on a country, which is indeed one of the most powerful and influential in the world. My mother is the same way. It doesn't matter who you are, if you did something wrong, your gonna know about it.........


You've got big balls Julian, and I salute ya.




Keep Fighting for what you think is right, even when everyone tells you your wrong.





Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers