Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How to create the perfect Business Plan to present to the Dutch Chamber of Commerce

Hey All. One more thing. I promise to get all of these entries indexed for you so its easier to find, but below is the link to the KVK website. It gives an example business plan , much like the one i'm making last minute alterations to tonight to present to the IND. I hope they accept it, I hope I accomplish everything I can and continue writing to everyone!!!




KvK Business Plan Template Download .Doc





Monst3r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers