Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kitty Music Video

So the our roommate's Cat Anneroos is in heat........


I've never been exposed to a cat in heat before and frankly it scares me. As a result. I have decided to make a kitty music video.


More to come. But heres the link to part of the video


Kitty in Heat Music Video



xoxo

Monste3rrr

P.S Please feel free to donate to continue this blog. If you enjoy the commentaries and videos it'll help maintain the cost of the site. The Paypal button with the Donate is a secure donation that will support this site. Donations are anonymous unless you want to be named so privacy is ensured.

Thanks

And Super Bedankt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers