Sunday, July 14, 2013

Burst of Inspiration

Ok, so I may have had a very contemplative day today but I've decided to take a 7 day adventure online. I'm going to blog every day this week and give a glimpse of my life during this period. For anyone who hasn't been following along I can give a short update. 



I'm Erik, I'm Gay, Black and Jewish. I was born in Philadelphia, and then moved to florida. After College Graduation, coming out of the closet, and a Mikvah, I landed eventually in Amsterdam the Netherlands after meeting Jorn the love of my life on a random layover. ( I will explain that story in another entry) Now I am attempting to remain in the Netherlands. After applying for jobs, and following a path I ran into a dead end. Always the eternal optismist I decided to focus on bettering myself. 



 Last couple weeks I've been listening to Tony Robbins audio books, The Secret( maybe 5 times), Some Buddha, Some Hindu, Some of the bible, just touching on everything I could to figure out what my next step could be. This is it. Just decided to give it a shot. This blog will show a glimpse with as much, video, pics and information as possible. I learned many things about the following subjects that I intend to cover over the next 7 days.

 1. How to establish residency in the Netherlands. 
2. How I ended up from Philadelphia, to Norway, to France, to florida then the Netherlands 
3. How to establish a business in the Netherlands, and my actual attempts at doing so. 
4. The struggle of balancing a life and achieving a dream of living in Europe with the love of my life.(and maybe becoming wealthy on the way......and famous....ok lol) 



 I hope to organize it more in the up coming days, but I will be open and candid, about my emotions and daily life from the last two months to now, my final three weeks before my tourist visa runs out. If i am not successful in establishing a business, raising enough capital, and buying a residence permit, I will have to leave the Netherlands.....To some of you I know that doesn't seem so bad , but maybe I should spend more time explaining what I pursued and what I intended to leave behind. In Another entry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Share the word !

4 minutes video please watch

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Preparing the biggest and most exciting move of my life. To the netherlands!

Follow by Email

Monst3r Blog

Monst3r Blog
Official Logo Monst3r Blog is a registered trademark of the Oranje Umbrella Co.

twitter my twit

Expat Blog Community

Expat Amsterdam

Total Monst3r Viewers